Is God calling you to use your passions, talents and abilities to make an eternal difference? God calls his people to minister to orphans and widows – like the women, men and unborn children that come through our doors every day. We can’t think of a higher calling than to love, minister and speak truth to those who are in distress.
There are many different gifts and skills that work together to make our ministry thrive. We provide a high standard of care, and we need you to link arms with us to change our city so no woman has to have an abortion.
The patient service department focuses on empowering women and men to make healthy and informed decisions and assist in the on-going care and support needed. We require a 1-year commitment and a weekly 4 hour shift of morning or afternoon.
Patient Advocate: when the patient comes for an appointment complete an intake with them, build relationship and provide education with social and relational focus.
Medical Volunteer – RN, LPN, RDMS, MA, PA, MD: when the patient comes for an appointment complete a medical intake, run pregnancy test, STD test and give results, build relationship and provide medical intake and education.
Life Coach: meet one-on-one with the clients who have expressed interest from their clinic appointment for FLOURISH: Life Coaching. Facilitate healthy sessions to help her make healthy decisions and set goals.
Small Group Facilitator: structured support and education in intimate group sessions for our two group class or support group settings for LEGACY: Parenting Development or RESTORE: Abortion Recovery.
Organize your women’s ministry or any small group to host a baby shower for one of our moms who has courageously chosen life! Our goal is to bless and provide new gifts needed to moms of CHOICES and show our support for their decision to choose life and to demonstrate community to the mom with a desire to build relationships with a community of faith.
- All baby showers will be held at Choices Women’s Clinic in our beautiful Community Room and can hold 25+ people, depending on the set up.
- The host group will invite members of their church, group, or business and provide food, gifts and lots of love.
Events & Hospitality
The clinic development department focuses on getting the word out to our community of faith as well as the special events crucial to the development of our ministry through faithful partnerships.
Event Committee: Walk For LIFE or Benefit Dinner Committee: assist with tasks related to the annual spring Walk or fall Benefit Dinner committee to assist the Development staff in putting on the event.
Hospitality: assist with hospitality tasks for small special events by shopping, cooking and/or serving food at a function, clean up, preparation, greeting.
Dinner also needed for monthly Board Meetings and Parenting Development classes throughout the year.
Development Assistant: assist with phone calls and ongoing needs and tasks with the development department.
Walk for Life Committee: meet several evenings with Committee members to assist with tasks related to planning and executing the annual spring Walk for Life event.
Banquet Committee: assist with tasks related to the annual Fall Fundraising Banquet to help plan and execute the event.
Special Events Hospitality Volunteer: assist with hospitality tasks for small events by cooking and/or serving food at a function, clean up, preparation, greeting, etc.
Graphic Design: design quality professional graphics for ministry communications and events
Church Champion: champion the cause at your church to keep them engaged in our ministry as volunteers and for participation in our events.
Prayer is vital to the ministry of CHOICES. Our greatest impact is gained through the power of prayer to move the hand of God.
Monthly Prayer Gathering – Join us once a month here at CHOICES for a corporate time to pray for our ministry.
Prayer Room – Provide prayer on-site anytime we are open in our prayer room specifically for those we are praying for considering abortion. Sign up individually or as a group for a time once a month.
Organize a church team or small group for a morning once or twice a year because…it takes a village. We want to steward well the gift of this beautiful building the Lord has given us. Provide needed building maintenance to help keep our facility in tip top shape.
- Our facility has on-going needs for grounds keeping – pull weeds in beds, trim bushes and trees as needed, sweep debris in parking lot, spray sidewalk weeds with weed killer. Also, we have needs for cleaning the 2nd floor – dust, vacuum, mop, scour sinks, clean toilets.
- We also have occasional needs for touch up paint, fix-it projects, and special needs that may arise.
Provide needed building maintenance or grounds work to keep our facility in tip-top shape.
Champion the cause by being a voice at your church and sphere of influence creating awareness and partnership. Depending upon the relationship with your church, you can help us share the story about CHOICES.
- Help set up a meeting with a pastor so your church can consider partnering with us.
- Secure a speaking engagement with any group any time or on a Sunday for any amount of time tailored specific to the audience.
- Be a WALK Church Champion by attending an annual Kick-Off breakfast or lunch and help promote this significant event in your church and groups of friends.
- Connect us with women’s group leaders for volunteer partnership.
- Secure and organize individuals to Schedule a work team, a baby shower, or attend a Volunteer Preview
- Mailing Helper
- Baby Boutique Helper
- Cleaning Crew
- Men’s Ministry
Every day women walk into Choices searching for a way out. Volunteers play a role in life-saving initiatives when those women come through our doors. Be a part of changing the outcome of those unplanned pregnancies because life matters!
When a woman experiences an unplanned pregnancy, she often turns to an abortion clinic instead of the church for help. Choices Women’s Clinic is a unique ministry partner of the church that exists to reach her before she aborts, provide the help she needs and bring hope to her situation. Your church partnership promotes the sanctity of human life in the greater Orlando area.
- Baby Bottle Campaign Fundraisers: Host a baby bottle campaign at your church to collect coins and cash in baby bottles to contribute to Choices Women’s Clinic.
- Host a Baby Shower: Choices hosts baby showers for patients who are enrolled in parenting classes. Your church can get involved in the celebration by sponsoring a baby shower with refreshments and donated baby items.
- Prayer Partner: Choices depends on prayer from church supporters and our dedicated prayer team. Commit to lifting up our ministry and the patients we serve.